- the design of the the recent torch R package which interfaces with the libtorch C++ library for deep learning
- his torch for R cheat sheet available here
- the high-level setup of tabnet and the use of tabnet for supervised and unsupervised modelling
- how to run tabnet from R and how to visualise the model results
- recent additions he made to the package at https://github.com/mlverse/tabnet
And answered the numerous questions from the audience.
You can be kept up to date at upcoming meetups at https://www.meetup.com/RBelgium.
If you have topics to cover, feel free to contact one of us through Meetup and we will be happy to host it.